Papers of the conference will be published in reputable Journals indexed in ISI, SCOPUS, EI Compendex, ACM, IET, Google Scholar etc.) like:
International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology
International Journal of Computers and Applications (Taylor and Francis)
International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER)
Journal of Electrical Systems (JES)
Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences
International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE)
TELKOMNIKA: Telecommunication, Computing, Electronics and Control
International Journal οf Modern Manufacturing Technologies
Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology
or in other journals indexed in ISI, SCOPUS, EI Compendex, ACM, IET, Google Scholar etc...
All the Extended versions will be published in a Book of Springer Verlag
Call for Sessions, Workshops, Minisymposia
We encourage you to participate in our conference with a Session, Symposium, or Workshop. There are several benefits for the organizers:
1. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer is entitled to submit a sixth paper without paying any registration fees.
2. Successful Session organizers will Chair their session
3. Successful Session organizers will be included in the Committee of AMACS 2018
4. Successful Session organizers will receive an additional ticket for the banquet
5. Successful Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their session
6. Successful Session organizers will be invited to spend one seminar in the University of the organizers as Invited Professors or Invited Scholars.
*Successful Session is any session with 5 or more than registered papers with fully registration
Send us your Special Session by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Title / Organizer / Aim / Topics as the approved symposia / sessions here
The Format is the double-column AMACS format.
Download it from here
Submission Deadline: You have 15 additional days to upload your papers