Papers will be published in a Book of Springer Verlag
So a strong volume with SPRINGER VERLAG will be published
After the conference, evaluation and possible publication of the extended version in several journals indexed in ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus, ACM, DBLP, GoogleScholar, Semanticscholar, EBSCO, INSPEC will be held.
Some of these Journals are:
International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology
International Journal of Computers and Applications (Taylor and Francis)
Journal of Electrical Systems (JES)
Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE)
TELKOMNIKA: Telecommunication, Computing, Electronics and Control
Call for Sessions, Workshops, Minisymposia
We encourage you to participate in our conference with a Session, Symposium, or Workshop. There are several benefits for the organizers:
1. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer is entitled to submit a sixth paper without paying any registration fees.
2. Successful Session organizers will Chair their session
3. Successful Session organizers will be included in the Committee of AMACS 2018
4. Successful Session organizers will receive an additional ticket for the banquet
5. Successful Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their session
6. Successful Session organizers will be invited to spend one seminar in the University of the organizers as Invited Professors or Invited Scholars.
*Successful Session is any session with 5 or more than registered papers with fully registration
Send us your Special Session by email: email@example.com, Title / Organizer / Aim / Topics as the approved symposia / sessions here
The Format is the Springer Verlag Format:
Download it from here
Submission Deadline has been extended for 15 days